Wednesday, December 07, 2005


madalyonu bulduk:) iki turk kahvesi esliginde:) bu sehri cok seviyorum:istanbul! O kadar buyuleniyorumki ve cok alakasiz goruntulerden...
i wanna be loved...
antony and the johnsons - hope there is someone
sozleri?
Hope there's someone/Who'll take care of me /When I die, will I go
Hope there's someone/Who'll set my heart free /Nice to hold when I'm tired
There's a ghost on the horizon /When I go to bed /How can I fall asleep at night /How will I rest my head
Oh I'm scared of the middle place /Between light and nowhere /I don't want to be the one Left in there, left in there
There's a man on the horizon/ Wish that I'd go to bed /If I fall to his feet tonight /Will allow rest my head
So here's hoping /I will not drown/ Or paralyze in light/ And godsend /I don't want to go /To the seal's watershed





No comments: